There are many weapons in our arsenal against cancer. We are grateful for a long list:
- world class Oncologists & teams
- prayers from family/friends of faith
- positive thoughts from family/friends who are agnostic/atheist
- financial assistance from Medicare, insurance and family
- support and advice from other cancer patients & survivors
- getting in top physical condition via exercise & diet
If you are fighting cancer or doing all you can to stay in remission, we urge you to find an outdoor activity you love and take the time to enjoy it!
As always, THANK YOU for your continued caring & support!
Love & Blessings,